Located in Forsyth County, Georgia, four miles west of Cumming and approximately one-fifth of a mile off Cumming-Drew road, was organized in the year 1932 under the leadership and inspiration of the Rev. Luther Blake Craft. The name Bethelview was taken from the name of Bethelview school which originated from the consolidation of Bethlehem and Longview schools. In the Summer of 1932 Rev. Croft held a revival under a tent, located near the site where the church now stands. During this revival he received 17 members by certificate, five by vows and nine by baptism, making a total of 31 members. These 31 members comprised the charter members of this church. Rev. Craft was ably assisted in this revival by Rev. “Red” Segars with Mr. John Maxwell as song leader. The original lot on which the church was erected, consisting of one acre, was donated by Luther Holbrook. Mr. Holbrook later gave three additional acres to the church to be used as cemetery.